Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PER YOUR REQUEST

Thank you all so much for all of your input and requests. I have added some new designs based on your suggestions and will be adding a couple more before the end of the week. Here are the requested ballerina, gymnast, football player and hockey player.

I have also added a new feature to the sidebar of my shop showing the newest items. This will obviously change frequently as I get the shop up and running, but it's a quick way to see the newest designs added. 

Thank you again for all of your input, it is truly appreciated! And if you haven't already, don't forget to enter the giveaway by browsing through my shop and then coming back here to tell me your favorite design. Entries will be accepted until 10pm eastern time on Thursday with a winner being announced on Friday!


1 comment:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I love the ballerina silhouette - it's so cute!