Sunday, September 28, 2008

TOO LOVELY...


I have a confession to make: I don't go ga-ga over Amy Butler. Now don't get me wrong, her designs are fantastic, beautiful colors, wonderful patterns; it's just that her stuff is everywhere. I dare you to click more than five times on Etsy without seeing something made with her fabric. And there's a reason for that, I know, but I've just grown a little weary of amy, amy, amy.

But this, THIS just cannot be ignored. Amy Butler has released a new line of dinnerware that is make-you-want-to-host-thanksgiving-and-new-year's-and-president's-day beautiful. Suffice to say, I am in love!

3 comments:

CzaMama said...

VERY pretty. I love the Amy Butler patterns too...I made a lovely clutch for myself out of one of her gorgeous fabrics. I guess I haven't visited Etsy enough to be Amyed out. :-)

jennifer said...

it IS too lovely.

so vintagey and precious! I love it.

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Cza, I'm sure it's fantastic! There's no denying her patterns are beautiful. I guess I just spend too much time browsing (big surprise!) ; )