Monday, January 12, 2009

ORLA KIELY AT TARGET



No, that's not a typo - British Designer Orla Kiely has put together an affordable home accessories line for Target! The line is set to launch early February and I can assure you that I will be waiting at the door. Maybe I'll line up at midnight like the techies do when a new operating system launches. Nothing against the techies, of course, I used to be one. Although, I have never been moved to line up for anything before. Wait, I take that back - Sox playoff tix in '86. But that's a story for another day. 

See, I'm so excited, I'm rambling! The line for Target will feature Orla Kiely's signature style of bold colors and beautiful repeat designs and will include tableware and serving pieces, linens, closet organization and storage and even an adorable apron. There is definitely a party to be planned around these beautiful pieces. 



Fingers crossed that there's a summer line that features her gorgeous bags. Oh, dare to dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*gasp!*