Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HOLIDAY 2009 AND 50% OFF



Holiday 2009 is here! After a bit of a delay from an embarrassing circle cutter injury, I am back and ready to hit the holidays full tilt. This year, all photo cards are available on both Kodak Professional Endura Supra Matte Paper and as Cardstock Panel Cards. Panel cards will be sold in sets of 50, 100, 150 and 200 and will be added as an upgrade to your order.  As always, photo cards on Kodak matte will be available in any quantity (need 88 cards exactly? no problem!). Premium envelopes are always included. (do I sound like an infomercial yet?)



More designs will be added here and there as I begin to design around the orders that I receive, so keep checking back.  Like my style but don't see a design that exactly suits your photo, not to worry!always design around the photo. I'm obsessive that way; physically incapable of just dropping a photo into a design without tweaking it to suit the photo perfectly. Just drop me a line and we'll work together to get just what you want.



Oh, and I almost forgot. You still have two days to take advantage of our 50% off early bird discount! This promotion is not to be missed. See full promotion details here, then email me here to set up your order reflecting the discount. Then imagine the thrill of having your holiday cards all wrapped up by October 1st!!!

No comments: