Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NEW VALENTINE PRODUCTS AND A FREE PRINTABLE!




I am so excited to introduce some new Valentine's Day gifts that are both useful, practical and really cute! First, we have a new aluminum water bottle design that features a fun and vibrant heart and, of course, your child's name.



Next up, the first of several new onesie and tee shirt designs that we will be introducing over the next couple of weeks. Let your little one wear their heart (and name!) on their shirt this Valentine's Day! Beautiful quality, luxe onesie or t-shirt available either short or long sleeve in sizes Infant 3-6 mos., 6-12 mos. and 12-18 mos. and toddler 2T, 4T and 6T.





We have also put together a fabulous Valentine's Day Gift Set which includes both the water bottle, the shirt and matching, personalized notecards that are only available as part of this set!

I was so excited to introduce these new products that I just had to include a Valentine's Day freebie as well! How fun is this Valentine's Day Cootie Catcher? Also known as a fortune teller, at least in my day!



Download the Valentine Cootie Catcher here and print off as many copies as you need. Then trim on the solid line and start folding! How's that for a unique and affordable classroom Valentine? Just go ahead and print to your heart's content!



A note about printing: fortune tellers look and hold up best when printed on a crisp paper like parchment paper.

3 comments:

domenica said...

Too sweet, Jo-Ann! :)

Fifi Flowers said...

Love the drink can... CUTE!

dee said...

Oh my gosh this is ABSOLUTELY adorable! I love it. And thank you so much for your advice on my blog about the dresses. I was actually leaning towards the Tibi dress because I can easily accessorize it and it's affordable. Plus, I feel like I can still wear it when I lose the weight!